Individual Youth / Adult Advisors Camper Registration
The form on this page is for registering individual youth campers.
If you are under age 18, you should complete this form with your parent/guardian or another adult whose credit card will pay your deposit and/or the camp fee.
- Complete the Registration Form below. If you have already submitted the information, click here to make your payment.
- If you plan to ride the camp bus, indicate where you will be boarding. You may name one other person to be your cabin mate or trails group partner. If you list someone, ask that person to name you on his/her form too. (If you name more than one person, we may not be able to accommodate requests for multiple cabin or group mates.)
- Please register only for sessions of your own age level (or younger), and for a full camp period only. Age levels are based on grade completed, not age. Adults using this form can register for any session.
- A minimum pre-registration non-refundable deposit of $50 is necessary to complete your registration.
- After you enter your information and send it to us, you (or an adult, if you are under age 18) will click on the “Submit” button on the form, you will be sent to secure PayPal Payment Gateway to pay with your credit card or PayPal account. The remaining camp fee is due at least one week prior to your arrival at camp; but the full camp fee may also be paid in full online either now or later.
- Cancellation/Refund Policy: If you need to cancel prior to June 1st, any camp fee paid over the deposit will be refunded to you. After June 1st, you agree to the pay the full camp fee.
- When you click the “Submit” button below to send the information and payment, your registration will be acknowledged by a returned email. When we receive your information (and on-line deposit), our office will send you by mail a Health History form, a Permission to Participate form, a bus schedule (if you are riding the bus), and a list of items to bring to camp, as well as other information to help you prepare for your time at Christikon.
Privacy Information — All information you enter here will be treated as confidential data and will not be shared outside of the Christikon entity.