Bus Transportation — Transportation is offered on the first and last days of the session, between Billings and the camp. There are stops also in Laurel, Columbus, and Big Timber.
Costs — The camp fee is $240 per person which includes a t-shirt. For those using the bus, the bus fee is $70 for round trip from Billings, Laurel, Columbus, or Big Timber.
Scholarships — Scholarships are available for those who need them. Scholarship funds are provided by private donors and our member congregations. Because funds are limited, we are able to provide no more than $120 in scholarship aid per person. See registration information on requesting scholarship aid.
Group Home and Volunteer Counselors — We appreciate having adult volunteers join us to supplement the work of our counseling staff. Moreover, if several group home clients are attending the camp together, it is often helpful to have one or more of the group home staff join us at Christikon during the session, so we might better serve the campers. Christikon will cover the costs for such volunteers, including bus transportation costs. Please use the regular Registration Form to register, but check the “Advisor” box.
Camp Sponsorship — Christikon is an outdoor ministry of Lutheran congregations in southern Montana and northern Wyoming. The program is led by the director, 25-30 summer staff, and several volunteers. Personal growth and enrichment, rather than religious indoctrination, are our goals for this camp session. Religious activities are a part of the program, but no one is required to participate who objects for religious reasons.
- Complete the Registration Form below. Be sure to indicate bus riding plans.
- Indicate on the Form if scholarship aid is requested, and the amount needed (up to $120 per person). Our congregations and private donors want to ensure that the cost does not prevent people from participating in the Christikon life. No other forms need to be completed for aid.
- If a registered camper is unable to attend camp, the fees will be returned (minus a $15 handling charge), if the refund is requested by June 1. If the refund is requested after June 1, the amount paid over $50 will be refunded.
- We will send back to you a camper letter which acknowledges the registration(s), indicates scholarship(s) granted, and includes a list of what to take to camp, bus information, and a health/examination form. (An examination and physician’s signature are required for all participants — both campers and volunteer advisors.)
- Please register early. Campers are accepted on a first-come-first-served basis; and the camp usually fills up. Thanks for your interest in Christikon.
- Fee payment options:
- Pay in full now
- Camper fees partially paid by others
- Camper fees fully paid by others
- Scholarship Requested (up to $120)
Privacy Information — All information you enter here will be treated as confidential data and will not be shared outside of the Christikon entity.
Paper Form for Mailing — If you wish to fill out a paper form instead of online registration please click the following button for a paper form in PDF format.