Fill out the online or the PDF application form and submit.
Download and give the Confidential Reference Questionnaire form (in PDF format) to three people who can make a statement on your behalf concerning your qualifications for a position on the Christikon staff.
You can download the form in PDF format directly from our website and give the Confidential Reference Questionnaire form to the three people. Ask each person to return the Questionnaire directly to the Christikon office (it’s courteous to provide them with a stamped, addressed envelope, too).
For references, select people (other than friends or relatives) who know something about you in the areas covered on the Questionnaire, such as employers, a teacher, your pastor, etc. If you have previously worked at another camp, your former camp director or immediate supervisor there must be one of your references.
Download and fill out the Voluntary Disclosure form (in PDF format) and mail it to Christikon’s office address as indicated on the form.
Participate in an interview.
See the interview schedule for places and dates. If an in-person interview is not possible, you may arrange for a telephone interview at your expense by writing or calling the Christikon office (406 656-1969) to arrange a mutually convenient time.
2020 Schedule for Staff Interviews
Contact the Camp office for appointments, or stop in to sign up for an interview on the day of the campus visit.
Interview times generally run from about 10:00 a.m. to about 4:00 p.m. Contact college Career Centers or listed campus ministries for additional details. While face-to-face conversations are always ideal, Facetime/Skype works well when that’s not possible.
- Moorhead, MN — January 30, 2020 — Concordia College
- Sioux Falls, SD — February 24, 2020 — Augustana University
- St. Peter, MN — February 11, 2020 — Gustavus Adolphus College
- Northfield, MN — February 12, 2020 — St. Olaf College
- Decorah, IA — February 13, 2020 — Luther College
- Tacoma, WA — February 25, 2020 — Pacific Lutheran University
- Billings, MT — Any time: call our office at 406 656-1969 to make an appointment
- Bozeman, MT — Date as arrange — MSU Christus Collegium
- Missoula, MT — Date as arranged — Emmaus Campus Ministry